Sunday, March 22, 2015

A little late... First Training & West Ham United vs Sunderland Match

Connecting to Wi-Fi appears to be an issue.  While I took a lot of videos and pics of yesterday's first training and the West Ham Match, I was not able to get online and post last night.  I am currently able to get online now while at the training grounds and will post yesterday's pictures.  (EDIT: Training VIDEOS HAVE NOW BEEN ADDED)  The training was adequate for a first day and the WHU vs Sunderland match lacked drama ... But, the supporters and the late goal more than made up for it.  Overall, it was a good first day.  Landon and I look forward to the two a day sessions coming up.  It will give the WHU staff an opportunity to get to know the players.  I will try to upload all videos later today after our London Tour.  We are visiting Westminster and Buckingham today.



























No comments:

Post a Comment