Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Facebook Pictures

Good morning!  It is about 3:15 am EST as I write this.  Landon and I have completely adjusted to the time difference now.  We are sleeping in rather easily now and have had very little trouble getting ready in the morning.  Today is a little bit of a selfish day for me..... After the morning training sessions, I am going to try and venture into London Central on my own.  There is a tube next to Upton Park that I can jump on.  It should take about 30 minutes to get to a pub that was recommended by Lee Wady:  Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese.  Other than having a pint with lunch, I will probably just wander a bit.

For those interested... Jackie, the GIS Coordinator for this trip has been posting pictures on the GIS Facebook page.  There are not a lot of Landon, but it should add to the depth of detail that I am trying to provide.

https://www.facebook.com/Globalimagesports

No comments:

Post a Comment