Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday Trainings...

A couple things I've noted so far.  Every meal has contained a high amount of protein.  Eggs and meats for breakfast, milk, etc.....  Other than being very easy to prepare for the kids, I've got to think that it's great nutrition for such long days of training.  I got a chance to watch West hams  U11 and U12 Academy team train side-by-side with our kids this morning.  They had about 25 kids on the team, with about six coaches.  The ratio was about one coach for every four kids.  Thought it was very interesting how they pulled the kids apart and worked on different parts of the game.  According to the director of the Academy, they have about 80 academy coaches on staff. This is part of being a tier 3 Academy program in the premiership.  I saw a lot of the Academy kids going to school right here at the training facility yesterday and today. They arrived in jackets and ties and everybody looked the same.  Wi-Fi at the hotel is still down. They expect to have it running today. So, that means I'll be able to upload all the videos that I've taken for the past three days.  Enjoy a couple of the pictures that I took prior to training this morning and during.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment